1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (Paramount Holder)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsBeautiful 1884-CC Morgan Dollar with light peripheral toning in a Paramount holder.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Holdered by the Paramount Coin Company.
- Professionally authenticated and graded by NGC as MS-63.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1884-CC Paramount Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
The LaVere Redfield hoard of 400,000 coins, mostly mint condition, was found sealed behind a false wall in his basement. The bachelor Redfield had lived near Reno for more than 70 years and hoarded these coins. After his death, the county court disposed of the hoard at an auction in 1976 for more than $7 million. The successful bidder split the hoard among several dealers. These pieces, later encased in small, red plastic holders, are known simply as "Redfield dollars."
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.