Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1818 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the face value surrounded by two branches, one oak and one laurel, that create the Euro symbol. The entire obverse design is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of France.
- Reverse: Depicts a feminine version of the monument of Napoleon I in Ajaccio, Corsica. Dressed in a military outfit, the woman is walking down from the pedestal of the statue that has been extended by a fashion parade podium.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Collect all 24 coins and protect them in this beautiful gift box inspired by Jean-Paul Gaultier!
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2017 Proof Silver €10 Jean Paul Gaultier La Corse, Corsica coin to your cart today!
Jean Paul Gaultier was born in 1952 in Arcueil near Paris. Since his young years, he was fascinated with clothing and had fun dressing his teddy bear. He realized that his dream was to create clothes at the age of fifteen. In 1970, he sent his drawings to the fashion designer Pierre Cardin and started working for him.
He then worked for several brands such as Jacques Esterel and Jean Patou before going back to work for Pierre Cardin three years later. In 1976, Jean Paul Gaultier created his eponymous brand that encountered a growing success a few years later. He then dressed the most famous stars: Yvette Horner, Beth Ditto, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, and Mylene Farmer. Beyond his products that amaze the world of fashion, Jean Paul Gaultier also featured impressive shows.
His nickname is "fashion's terrible child" and he often goes in the opposite direction of general trends: kilts for men, conical corsets for women... He declares "I like to look at things from an unusual perspective and question what's expected".
In 2011 his company was brought to PUIG group and he became the artistic designer of his brand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.