1935-A $1.00 Brown Seal Hawaii Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Nice Average Circulated 1935-A Series $1.00 Brown Seal Hawaiian Note.
- This denomination was one of four, along with $5.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during WWII.
- All notes are from Series 1935-A.
- Housed in an archival currency sleeve.
- Face: Familiar portrait of George Washington.
- Back: Features the large HAWAII stamped in large letters.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add several of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.