1877-S Trade Dollar AU-58 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a beautiful coin with booming luster and very little wear. This coin is very close to mint state and would look nice in any collection.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
Protect and display your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.