1935-A $1.00 Brown Seal Hawaii Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
A great piece of history from World War II. Series 1935-A $1 Silver Certificate w/HAWAII overstamp with brown seal and serial numbers. This note is in Fine condition with good honest wear. If it could only talk!
- One of four denominations, along with the $5.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- All notes are from series 1935-A in decent Fine condition.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg#2300.
- Face: Feature a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: A large "Hawaii" over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
Add this collector's note to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.