1923 $1.00 United States Note Red Seal Ch CU-63 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsA tough to come by note, graded in a problem free holder. This Series 1923 Legal Tender issue has been certified Choice Crisp Uncirculated-63 by PMG and designated as having Exceptional Paper Quality.
- The last issue of Large Size U.S. Notes in the $1.00 denomination.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- Certified CU-63 EPQ by PMG.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of this type in the Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type highly sought after by serious currency collectors. Add this 1923 $1 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #40.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.