This is one of the last Silver Certificates issued in this denomination! Really nice consecutively numbered notes for the advanced currency collector. These notes are extremely crisp and have bold printing and color!
- The last issue of U.S. paper money in the $2.00 denomination which was a Silver Certificate.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These consecutively numbered notes are in Choice Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Head of President George Washington between allegorical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "2" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
These notes are popular among collectors being the last of a U.S. paper money type. Notes at this level of preservation are highly sought after by collectors. Add this 1899 $2.00 Silver Certificate pair to your cart today!
Speelman/White signature combo—Friedberg #258.