2017 (S) 500-Coin Silver Eagle Monster Box (San Francisco Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With 3,000,000 2017-dated coins known to have been minted in San Francisco, these are one of the scarcest issues in the Silver Eagle series. Though bearing no mint mark on the individual coins, these boxes are identified by serial number.
- These boxes have six-digit serial numbers starting with a 4, indicating that they were produced in San Francisco.
- As of the Mint's announcement on March 20th, only 6,000 boxes had been produced at the San Francisco Mint, making the 2017-(S) one of the scarcest bullion-strike Silver Eagles available.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The Silver Eagle is one of the most widely-collected modern coins. With a known mintage of 3,000,000 coins, the San Francisco-minted 2017 Silver Eagle is thought to be scarcer than even the 1996 key date coin! Though the coins themselves bear no identifying characteristics, the serial number written on the box indicates the mint of origin, and as long as the box remains sealed, the coins inside can be attributed as from the San Francisco Mint by either of the major grading services.
Don't miss this opportunity to add this recently discovered modern rarity to your collection. Add the 2017 San Francisco Silver Eagle Monster Box to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.