1871 BG-767 Liberty Octagonal 25 Cent Gold MS-61 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by Robert B Gray & Co, a jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold Tokens from 1858 until 1871. This token has a rarity rating of R.4 with about 200 to 500 known.
- Listed as BG-767 in the standard reference on California Fractional Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a rendition of Liberty encircled by stars.
- Reverse: Denomination within a wreath.
- Issued by Robert B Gray & Co, a Jeweler that produced California Fractional Gold tokens from 1858 until 1871.
Protect and display your 25 Cent Indian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Octagonal 25¢ Liberty Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.