This uncommon overdate, though worn, features an attractive, natural appearance.
- Contains .0981 oz Silver, and is approximately the size of a U.S. nickel.
- Prominent 1867/1 overdate adds to the appeal of this coin.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity and condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap, symbolic of liberty with denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and composition below.
- Minted in Hermosillo, one of the only two years of production for the Real at that branch mint.
Protect and display your Real in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Subsidiary coins of the Mexican 8 Reales share the same great history of the 8 Reales, but are much more scarcely found. Don't miss the opportunity to add this unique overdate to your cart today!