2011-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsBurnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in much lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS/SP-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Mintage of only 8,822 coins produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.