2017 (P) Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (Philadelphia Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Silver Eagles were recently discovered to have been minted at the Philadelphia Mint in very small quantities since 2015. These coins, only identifiable from their sealed monster box, are certified as being among the few coins to come from Philadelphia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and certifies its Philadelphia origin.
- As of the Mint's announcement on March 20, 2017, less than 11% of 2017 Silver Eagles were minted in Philadelphia.
- Due to differences in processes at U.S. Mint facilities, far fewer Philadelphia-minted coins grade a perfect MS-70 than their West Point counterparts.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With only 1,000,000 coins minted as of March 20, 2017, the 2017 (P) Silver Eagle brings the appeal of a low-mintage issue to the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. In comparison, the key date 1996 coin has a mintage of over 3.6 million. Don't miss the opportunity to add an MS-70 Philadelphia-minted 2017 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||None - Philadelphia Mint|
97% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 19, 2017
$239 is really high for an 2017 American eagle even if it's minted in Philly & a MS-70, and you know what? It sold out quickly. Glad I decided to not procrastinate like I usually do. And of course, it's beautiful & perfect.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jun 14, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.