Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- One of the earliest known bilingual minted coins.
- Coin legends show Greek letters and Kharosthi script.
- Packaged in a unique plastic story vault container.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: King on horseback right.
- Reverse: Athena standing right (Styles may vary).
Protect and display your Indo Scythian Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Much of Azes' coinage was issued before the birth of Christ, but some had to be struck on the day of Christ's birth, and all were in circulation when Christ lived. Add this piece of history to your cart today!
The Kharosthi script is an ancient script used in ancient Gandhara (primarily modern-day Afghanistan and Pakistan) to write the Gandhari Prakrit and Sanskrit.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.