Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This coin features a sea star nestled in an aquatic ocean floor scene.
- An RCM First: Mosaic murrini. The sea star-shaped glass element is the result of a laborious handcrafted process in which different colors of glass rods (stringers) are layered and fused together to form a colorful mosaic that reveals the final image when sliced.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Despite its delicate appearance, the glass embellishment is sculpted from borosilicate glass, which is highly resilient yet lightweight. Add this remarkable Under The Sea: Sea Star coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Maurice Gervais explores the colorful life found in the shallow waters off Canada’s coast. The application of bright colored enamel over meticulous engraving recreates the otherworldly appearance of the grasses, corals and sponges in this intertidal zone.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.