1892 Columbian Expo Aluminum Medal Liberty Head HK-222 PR-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMagnificent condition of a medal struck at the 1892 World's Columbian Exposition in High Relief! Graded Proof-67 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Composed of Aluminum and measures 35 mm in diameter.
- Graded as Proof-67 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Struck in High Relief and is attributed as HK-222.
- Obverse: Allegorical representation of Liberty facing left, surrounded by stars.
- Reverse: Pays homage to the Landing of Columbus.
Protect and display your Columbian Exposition Liberty Head High Relief So-Called Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These Columbian Exposition So-Called Dollars make an excellent addition to any "So Called Dollars" collection. Add this Gem Proof example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.