Wonderful condition $20 Rhode Island Colonial Note dated July 2, 1780. Great color which was added to deter counterfeiting.
- Very Scarce Rhode Island Colonial Note.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Well preserved note in About Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Features the Denomination of Twenty Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Back: Additional red color to deter counterfeiting.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great piece of history in this Colonial Currency Note from the State of Rhode Island and dated July 2, 1780. Add this exceptional example to your cart today.