Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is a nice problem free evenly worn coin with nice color.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: A representation of Liberty with braided hair.
- Reverse: Features "United States of America" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "One Cent" inside the legend.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1821 Large Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.