1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong MS-64 PCGS (PL)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong has been certified as MS-64 (PL) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 80 coins!
- Population of 80 coins at this grade level with 17 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 (PL) condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 TF Strong graded MS-64 (PL) by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.