Roman AE3 Emperor Constantine I (307-337 AD) CH XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Roman AE3 of Emperor Constantine I bears the special NGC label "House of Constantine". The Constantinian dynasty reigned the Roman Empire from Constantinus Chlorus until the death of Julian in 363 AD.
The dynasty is named after its most famous member, Constantine the Great, who became sole ruler of the Roman Empire in 324 AD. The "House of Constantine" series features 15 different coins of the rulers and ancestors of the Constantinian family.
- Roman AE3 of Emperor Constantine I (the Great), the most famous and name giving member of the Constantinian dynasty.
- Authenticated and graded Choice Extra Fine by NGC.
- Coin sizes may vary: BI Reduced Nummus or AE Nummus.
- Label styles and coin reverse styles may slightly vary.
- Obverse: Laureate bust right. "CONSTANTINVS AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary, depending on stock on hand.
The "House of Constantine" Series is an inexpensive and effective way to start your collection of graded Roman Coins.
Add this Roman AE3 of Constantine the Great to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.