Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This elegant APMEXclusive® set contains two 2017 Silver Britannia coins in both Proof and Reverse Proof finishes. The unique Reverse Proof Silver Britannia is only available in this set, giving it a limited mintage of 500 coins worldwide!
- Features a stunning 1 oz Silver Reverse Proof Britannia, an APMEXclusive® only available in this set.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 2 oz of Silver.
- This is the second Proof/Reverse Proof Britannia set issued from The Royal Mint and has an extremely limited mintage of 500 sets worldwide.
- Attractively housed in a beautiful black display case that features both The Royal Mint and APMEX logos. Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Depicts a new, modern Britannia. She holds her ancient warrior attributes including the familiar crested helmet, spear, and shield. Great Britain is incorporated as Britannia's flowing robe is in fact the stable, rocky surface of Britain itself.
- Sovereign coins backed by the British government.
This breathtaking 2-coin Proof/Reverse Proof Silver Britannia set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at The Royal Mint. Add this 2017 2-coin Proof/Reverse Proof Silver Britannia set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:High desert dude
Date:May 11, 2019
Posted By:Sparty Fan
Date:Sep 18, 2017
I love this set of two beautiful Britannia 1 oz. silver coins. This will be in my collection a very long time. Thank you APMEX for offering diversity in coins and bars offered, but all of them 1st quality!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.