2017 1 oz Copper Round - Sic Semper Tyrannis
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Sic Semper Tyrannis, meaning "thus always to tyrants," were the words John Wilkes Booth shouted during his assassination of President Abraham Lincoln and is now the Motto of the State of Virginia.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: An interpretation of the Seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia showing Virtue, spear in hand, with her foot on the prostrate form of Tyranny.
- Reverse: The design of the Silver Shield with the year, weight and the purity stamped around it.
- Guaranteed by the Golden State Mint.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add a unique design to your numismatic collection with these 1 oz Copper rounds. Add this beautiful 1 AVDP oz Copper round to your cart today.
APMEX strives to provide the largest selection of products in the marketplace, including these popular Copper rounds. The messaging on these Copper rounds does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.