This 1896 8 Reales is an absolutely beautiful example. This coin features detailed surfaces with incredible luster and a solid strike for the type.
- Contains a nominal .7859 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle atop a cactus, clenching a snake in its mouth.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap, bearing the legend "Libertad." Legend containing denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials, and purity.
- Purity is denominated in the archaic system prevalent before the rise of metric units. As seen on this coin, "10 Ds., 20Gs" refers to 10 dineros, 20 granos, or .903 fine.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The ubiquitous 8 Reales is frequently offered in a variety of conditions, but they become scarce in Gem condition. Add this exceptional Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!