1893 Mo-AM Mexico Silver 8 Reales MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful coin was struck at the Mexico City mint, and only 19 coins have graded higher. The reverse is stunning, and the coin overall has wonderful luster and an exceptionally full strike.
- Contains a nominal .7859 oz of pure Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle atop a cactus, clenching a snake in its mouth.
- Reverse: A radiant Phrygian cap, bearing the legend "Libertad." Legend containing denomination, mintmark, date, assayer initials and purity.
- Purity is denominated in the archaic system prevalent before the rise of metric units. As seen on this coin, "10 Ds., 20Gs" refers to 10 dineros, 20 granos, or .9028 fine.
Protect and display your Silver Eight Reales in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most recognized coins in history. Add this Mexican 8 Reales coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.