5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Mucha Collection Champagne White Star
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
This is the fourth of a six-round series featuring the artwork of the great Alphonse Mucha, father of the Art Nouveau period. This collection has been authorized from the Mucha Foundation.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Mintage of only 500 rounds.
- Obverse: Features a woman in a dress baring her shoulders and holding a bowl of grapes. The woman is surrounded by grape vines. Highlighted in color are the woman and the basket of grapes. Some of the grape vine leaves intertwined in her hair are also in brilliant color.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of artist and painter Alphonse Mucha.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this classic 5 oz Silver Mucha Collection round to your cart today!
World renowned artist and painter Alphonse Mucha was born in the Czech Republic in 1860. He started out studying in Munich and later moved to Paris to continue his studies. Alphonse Mucha worked with a very prominent champagne company producing catalogs, postcards and posters. In 1899 for their lighter champagne, he produced the poster Champagne White Star. The "Mucha Style" became known as Art Nouveau which is French for new art. The Art Nouveau period was most famous from 1890 to 1910.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.