1 oz Silver Colorized Round Mucha Collection (Ivy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the fifth of a six-round series featuring the artwork of the great Alphonse Mucha, father of the Art Nouveau period. This art was completed in 1901 and was produced for the dancer, Lygie.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds will come in a capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rounds are numbered and come with the matching certificate.
- Proof round with a mintage of only 2,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a profiled bust of a woman. Her hair is adorned and intertwined with ivy, while a single rosebud is placed on her chest. The background contains an arrow and flower motif. The entire image is in color except the background.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of artist and painter Alphonse Mucha.
- Edge-marked with a unique mint number.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this colorized 1 oz Silver Mucha Collection round to your cart today!
World renowned artist and painter Alphonse Mucha was born in the Czech Republic in 1860. He started out studying in Munich and later moved to Paris to continue his studies. The "Mucha Style" became known as Art Nouveau which is French for new art. The Art Nouveau period was most famous from 1890 to 1910.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.