1994 Russia Silver 3 Rouble Trans-Siberian Railway Ann PF-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice coin that is tough to find. NGC has graded only 14 coins higher. This coin has a mintage of only 25,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Russian.
- Reverse: Depicts a steam train with workers laying ties on a track.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1994 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Rouble Trans-Siberian Railway coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.