Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 1875, the engraver Maarten Mauquoy opened an engraving workshop in Belgium. His artistry was passed down from generation to generation. Mauquoys excellent reputation spread and attracted the attention of the royal houses in Europe.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Second release in successful Mauquoy Haute Relief Big Five Silver Series.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins. Individual serial number engraved at the edge of each coin.
- Amazing high relief quality minted at Mauquoy in Belgium
- Obverse: Stunning high relief front view of an elephant.
- Reverse: Ivory Coast coat of arms.
This impressive high relief 5 oz Silver coin was minted by the prestigious Mauquoy, Belgium. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:High desert dude.
From:Victorville Ca High Desert
Date:Jan 3, 2019
I always wanted one, but I was buying from another place, they kept saying just wait, but as u know, I buy most of my coins from u APMEX, so I check & u had one left SCORED!!, thanks just got it sooo happy & package well secure. PERFECT thanks u guys never let me down.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.