2017-W Burnished Silver Eagle MS-69 NGC (Early Releases)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish, which makes the features of this classic design even more attractive. This low-mintage coin has been certified a near-perfect MS-69 by NGC, adding to its collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its MS-69 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mintmark.
- Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a satin-like burnished finish. NGC certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Traditionally low mintages make the burnished coins an excellent addition to any Silver Eagle collection. Add the NGC MS-69 2017 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.