1854-D $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU Details (Cleaned) PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis popular Dahlonega mint coin has a nice look despite the old cleaning. Large "D" variety with a low mintage of 56,413 coins.
- Contains .2419 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above with arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1839-1908.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Dahlonega.
Display your Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.