1936 Rhode Island Half Dollar MS-66 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin has been graded by PCGS and awarded a high grade of MS-66. These coins were struck in commemoration of the 300th anniversary of Roger Williams founding of Providence, Rhode Island.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 20,013 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Roger Williams in a canoe, being welcomed by an Indian.
- Reverse: Features the Anchor of Hope with a shield and mantling in the background.
- Designed by John Howard Benson & Arthur Graham Carey.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Rhode Island Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
Providence, Rhode Island was founded in 1636 by Roger Williams. Williams was a Puritan, and his unconventional beliefs including the ideas of separation of Church and State as well as religious freedom, brought him into conflict with the Massachusetts General Court. He was banished in 1635, and decided to start his own settlement. This colony, Providence, was a place where people were free to be who they were.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.