- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-64 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) by PMG
- Only 66,204,000 notes printed.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2402.
- Front: Portrait of Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Vignette of the White House. Numeral 20 and the phrase “Twenty Dollars”.
Gold certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add a piece of history to your cart today!
EPQ stands for exceptional paper quality. This is the graders way of saying that the note is completely choice and original with no problematic condition issues like rust, stains, pinholes, etc. PMG only uses the EPQ qualifier only for grades 30 to 70. And notes graded 65 and higher have to have EPQ to get the designation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.