2017 (P) Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (FS, Philadelphia Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
As the U.S. Mint did not announce the existence of Philadelphia-minted 2017 Silver Eagles until after the First Strike deadline had passed, very few coins meet PCGS's strict criteria for the First Strike designation. Population of only 1,393!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 1,393 First Strike coins in MS-69.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin and certifies its Philadelphia origin.
- First Strike designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- As of the Mint's announcement on March 20, 2017, less than 11% of 2017 Silver Eagles were minted in Philadelphia.
- Due to differences in processes at U.S. Mint facilities, Philadelphia minted Eagles average a significantly lower grade than their West Point counterparts.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With only 1,000,000 coins minted as of March 20, 2017, the 2017 (P) Silver Eagle brings the appeal of a low-mintage issue to the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. In comparison, the key date 1996 coin has a mintage of over 3.6 million. Don't miss the opportunity to add an MS-69 Philadelphia minted 2017 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||None - Philadelphia Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.