1891 $5.00 Treasury Note General George Thomas VF-25 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsA tough and desirable note at an affordable price. Nice portrait of General George Thomas who rose to prominence during the American Civil War. These Treasury or Coin notes are scarce in any condition.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Signatures: Tillman/Morgan. Friedberg #363.
- Face: Portrait of George Thomas at center, a general in the Union Army during the Civil War known as "The Rock of Chickamauga".
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped design at right with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are collectible due to their brief issue and low printing. Add this 1891 $5.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although this note has seen circulation, it is still desirable since in higher grades this note is quite expensive!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed in coin which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.