1875 $1.00 Legal Tender George Washington CU-64 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1875 $1 United States Note (aka Legal Tender Note). This is a scarcer and more colorful version of the later series 1917 aces which are fairly common.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Choice Uncirculated-64 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) by PMG.
- Signatures: Allison/Wyman. Friedberg #26.
- Face: Depicts a superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left with a large red Treasury seal.
- Back: Features ornately engraved with a cross-buck design with the denomination in multiple locations, and the obligation at right.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to it being a one year type. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
This issue was printed sometime from July of 1876 through June of 1877. The 1870s issues of paper money are not easily obtained, especially in Uncirculated grades.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.