1880 $20 Legal Tender Alexander Hamilton AU-55 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries of 1880 $20 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note) is the last of this type issued. No Twenty Dollar Red Seal Notes were issued after this one when printing ceased in early 1922.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) by PMG.
- Signatures: Bruce/Roberts. Friedberg #142
- Face: Features a portrait of Alexander Hamilton at the left with an allegorical figure of Victory at right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners and the center borders. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the left.
This series is not easily found and, as the last of this denomination ever issued in this type, has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.