1890 $1.00 Treasury Note Stanton AU-58 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1890 $1.00 Treasury Note, commonly referred to as Coin Notes, features a large portrait of Edwin Stanton, Secretary of War from 1862-1869. This note will make an excellent addition to any currency collection. Highly desirable reverse.
- One of the most short-lived issues of U.S. paper money printed in the early 1890s.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated-58 condition.
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Huston. Friedberg #347.
- Face: Features the portrait of Edwin M. Stanton, Secretary of War during the Civil War on the left.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at bottom center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1890 $1.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.