1923 $10 United States Note Red Seal VF-30 PMG (Poker Chip)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is an extremely rare note. This note has folds in the normal places as well as normal wear for the grade. A very pleasing note that is not only rare but extremely desirable due to its "Poker Chip" Reverse.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-30 Minor Repairs by PMG.
- Signatures: Speelman/White. Friedberg #123.
- Face: Head of President Andrew Jackson between Red Treasury Seal at the left and the denomination at the right.
- Back: Legend with a large number "10" on each side in the middle of what appear to be poker chips. The denomination also appears in the middle as well as all four corners.
These notes are extremely popular among collectors, being the last of this type in Large Size. Notes at this level of preservation make this type affordable for the beginning rare currency collector. Add this 1923 $10 Legal Tender issue to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.