1875 $5.00 Saltsburg, PA VF-35 EPQ PMG (CH#2609)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Nice Series 1875 $5.00 National Note issued by The First National Bank of Saltsburg, Pennsylvania. This note looks much better than a VF-35. This note could easily pass as an XF, as there is no creasing or unsightly blemishes.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-35 EPQ Exceptional Paper Quality by PMG.
- Signatures: Bruce/Gilfillan. Friedberg #405.
- Face: A portrait of a representation of Columbus and his men landing in the New World in 1492.
- Back: An engraving of the Landing of the Columbus. The Pennsylvania State Seal is on the left, while an eagle about to take flight is on the right.
National Banknotes are a very popular area of U.S. paper money collecting. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
For up to 90% of the profit, the comptroller would authorize the production of notes bearing the individual bank’s name. Since over 12,000 banks were chartered and issued notes, these issues have become highly sought after by collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.