Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Encountering orcas in the wild is one of nature’s most awe-inspiring sights, but here, during the hush of twilight, the scene is utterly sublime. Exquisite engraving and color reveal a breathtaking image of two orcas as they swim along the Pacific Coast at sundown.
- Contains 2 oz. of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features two orcas at sunset on the Pacific Coast.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique keepsake for anyone to cherish for a lifetime. Add this 2017 2 oz Silver Animals in the Moonlight Orca coin to your cart today!
Canadian artist Vanessa Miller has captured the incomparable beauty of the Pacific coast during a spectacular sunset that sends fiery color through the clouds and illuminates the mountains and coastline in the distance. The stillness is palpable when two orcas unexpectedly emerge from the glassy smooth water. Tiny waves ripple out as they cruise by, belying the size and power of the animals that are creating them. The day’s final light glistens on the orcas’ wet, streamlined bodies, revealing their signature white markings, and their distinctive dorsal fins, the tall upright triangular shape of a male, and the smaller backward curving form of a female.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.