1928-B $1.00 Silver Certificate Gem CU-66 EPQ PMG (Low Serial #)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Extremely Low 2-digit serial number of E00000066B. This is the second lowest serial number known. In addition, the grade itself is tied for the Top Pop with CU-66 EPQ for the 1928-B series.
- This denomination and type was one of the first small size Silver Certificate issued.
- This note comes housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve from PMG.
- Extremely low 2-digit serial number of E00000066B.
- Certified by PMG as Gem Crisp Uncirculated-66 EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality) condition.
- Signatures: Woods/Mills. Friedberg #1602.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Gem Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1928-B with Woods/Mills signatures signify that this note was printed from February of 1932 through the end of President Hoover's term in March of 1933. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.