2018 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Tower Bridge (MintDirect®)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBuilding on the success of the Big Ben coin from The Royal Mint, this coin features Tower Bridge!
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Second coin in successful new 4-coin series from The Royal Mint.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a design of Tower Bridge, to be determined by The Royal Mint.
Secure your Silver Britannia by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2018 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Tower Bridge MintDirect® Single coin to your cart today!
Learn more at our Landmarks of Britain series page.
MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2018 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Tower Bridge MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The British Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.