As low as $6.49 per coin over spot!
This limited mintage Silver bullion coin from the Republic of Ghana, a nation on West Africa's Gulf of Guinea, known for diverse wildlife and secluded beaches is a new release from Scottsdale Mint. As the first release in this series, this beautiful and intricate piece showcases an African Leopard on the prowl, ready to pounce towards its prey. The one-of-a-kind obverse features an extraordinary textured surface mimicking the beautiful spots of the African Leopard.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Design is complemented by the leopard skin pattern found on the obverse of the coin embedded behind the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 5 Cedi.
- Reverse: Features a sleek African Leopard, perched on a rock, disguised by the tall surrounding grass, only moments from pouncing on its prey.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Scottsdale Mint is known for their excellence in Precious Metals minting and this series is one of their best programs yet. Add this beautiful African Leopard coin to your cart today!