2017 Australia 1 oz Silver $1 Diwali Festival
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Diwali is an ancient five day Hindu "festival of lights". Celebrated by millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, and some Buddhists around the world, it is considered one of the happiest holidays in India and Nepal.
The main theme of the festival is the triumph of light over darkness, goodness over evil, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair. Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of 99.99% pure Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the authority of the Government of Tuvalu.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a colored representation of Lakshmi sitting on a lotus flower with Gold coins pouring out of her hands, symbolizing material and spiritual wealth. The design includes the inscription "Happy Diwali".
Add this 1 oz Silver $20 Diwali Festival coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Angelic Stacker
Date:Aug 23, 2017
I purchased this coin because I absolutely fell in love with the artwork, which for a colored coin is the best quality I have ever seen! Such vibrant colors! Also the case is interchangeable, so when I want to display another coin it's an easy magnetic open shut case! LOVE IT!!!
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.