2018 GB 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog (MintDirect® Premier Single)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
As low as $7.49 per coin over spot!
|1 - 19||$24.83||$25.09||$25.86|
|20 - 99||$24.43||$24.68||$25.45|
|100 - 499||$24.13||$24.38||$25.14|
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs low as $7.49 per coin over spot!
Featuring a fusion of Chinese tradition and modern minting, The Royal Mint celebrates the Year of the Dog with a bouncy terrier.
Only coins received in the first 30 days of release from the mint are eligible for the MintDirect® Premier designation. This provides assurance that these 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog coins are among the best struck releases of the year.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation, ensuring it comes directly from The Royal Mint.
- Mintage of 138,888.
- Obverse features new guilloche background design.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
Capture the very essence of the Year of the Dog with this prestigious Silver coin produced by the Royal Mint. Add this stunning 2018 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from The British Royal Mint to you to ensure that our customers receive only authentic British Royal Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2018 1 oz Silver Year of the Dog MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The British Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.