1898 Indian Octagonal One Pinch Alaska Gold MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Superb quality Alaska Gold Token, graded and encapsulated as MS-65 by NGC. Issued by Hart's Coins of the West, for Alaskan Gold.
- Issued by the M. E. Hart Company.
- Many of the different M. E. Hart Company California Fractional Gold tokens were sold by Farran Zerbe at the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition in California.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-65 by NGC.
- Obverse: 1898 Indian Head facing right, 16 stars Alaska Gold One Pinch token.
- Reverse: Alaska Gold "ONE" Pinch surrounded by a wreath.
- The Hart's Coins Of The West series is listed in the Red Book under Private and Territorial Gold.
Protect and display your Alaska Gold Token in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Harts Coins of the West Token to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - N/A|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.