2017 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad MS-69 PCGS (FS Green Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis 2017 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and grading a near-perfect 69, the second highest possible grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Carries the exclusive green label.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.