2017 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad MS-69 PCGS (FS Green Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis 2017 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and grading a near-perfect 69, the second highest possible grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Carries the exclusive green label.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.