2016-W 1/10 oz Gold Mercury Dime SP-70 NGC/PCGS (Mixed Labels)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe U.S. Mint issued these 2016-W 1/10 oz Gold Mercury Dimes in celebration of the 100th anniversary of Adolph A. Weinman's famous design of the 1916 Mercury Dime. All graded perfect SP-70, label and grading service will be of our choice.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Perfectly graded SP-70 dimes certified by NGC/PCGS (labels will be of our choice).
- Centennial design issued in celebration of the original Mercury Dime from 1916.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman's design Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
This special 100th anniversary coin was issued in memory of the popular 1916 Mercury Dime and features 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold making this coin a great addition to both numismatic & investment portfolios. Add this 1/10 oz Mercury Dime to your cart today!
The 2016 Mercury Dime Centennial Gold Coin pays homage to one of the many coin designs issued during what is known as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". Adolph A. Weinman’s original Winged Liberty design is considered one of the most beautiful coins of all time!
In 2016, the U.S. Mint will mark the centenary anniversary of three numismatic icons with the release of the 1/10 oz Mercury Dime, 1/4 oz Standing Liberty Quarter, and the 1/2 oz Walking Liberty Half Dollar Centennial Gold Coins. Each of these coins features an allegorical representation of Liberty being the last design of each denomination to do so.
The mint's goal is to match each Gold coin to the size and diameter of their original Silver coin from 1916. Plans are to issue business strikes only, meaning no proof or uncirculated versions will be issued.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.