1994 1 oz Silver American Eagle (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 1994 Silver American Eagle is a semi-key date with the second lowest mintage in the series. Coins in this listing may have spots, toning, nicks or other slight imperfections.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add the 1994 Silver Eagle to your investment portfolio today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 6, 2018
Took a chance on this coin because I really needed it for my collection.. No abrasions or scratches.. Only found a tiny ding on the reverse's rim, otherwise mint.. Thanks..
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.