- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 2016, the popular Chinese Panda series changed slightly to match the metric system. The 1/20 oz Gold Panda was replaced with this 1 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2018.
- Reverse: Yearly changing design featuring the Panda. 2018 design to be determined by the mint.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2018 1 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.