1928 $50 Gold Certificate XF-45 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis scarce note features bright golden color on the Treasury seal and Serial Numbers, and the paper quality is excellent for this issue!
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Certified notes from series 1928 graded by PMG as being in Extra Fine-45 condition.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2404.
- Face: Features a portrait of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol Building.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great historical conversation pieces to your cart today!
The last of this type to be produced before the Gold recall of 1933, this paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of Gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.